Shoe EEC185 chestnut WOODBRIDGE
CHURCH' S - Shoe Derby in veal skin spazzolato, Colour light ebony
• Concise Derby with sewings on the sottocchiello
• Skin Nevada with natural finish
• Laces in skin
• Blind buttonholes
• It forms 81
• Sole in rubber Church & Co
• Internal lining for the lasted maxim
• You bring back information about the shoe to hand on the lining
• Construction Goodyear with guardolo antirain
• Coat of arms Church' s on sole and sole
The Woodbridge offers a solution simple and adulterated for a robust derby. The skin natural Nevada presents rich tonality and a delicate brilliance, obtained applying manually thin waxes layers. The blind buttonholes and the laces in skin tone on tone highlight the essential look. Rightly part of our series for the free time in city, he presents an aptitude urban chic, a shod commode for the widest feet and a sporting element in the guardolo antirain and in the robust sole in rubber “Church & Co”.
Realised to Northampton, England.
The result of a shoe worked with technique GOODYEAR is an elegant shoe, of regard and suit at the same time, practically indestructibly!
Each pair of shoes is cut to hand, the soles are all in skin: the only material really perspired.
Composition: 100 % Skin