EEC009 McPherson brown shoe
• Full brogue lace-up derby
• Full grain leather with natural finish
• Bellows tongue in calf leather
• Woven cotton laces
• Metal eyelets
• Form 133
• Commando rubber sole
• Inner lining for maximum durability
• Information about the shoe written by hand on the lining
• Goodyear construction with rain welt
• Church's coat of arms on the insole
McPherson features a robust look and an even more impressive construction. This massive reinterpretation of the derby remains true to its formal effect with a classic full brogue motif. The more rounded silhouette and the soft full-grain leather are a bit more trendy by extending these traditional office models to a weekend setting. A massive commando rubber sole confirms McPherson's robust look, as well as the durable cotton laces. Complete the leisure look with separate casual pieces.
Made in Northampton, England.
The result of a shoe worked with GOODYEAR technique is an elegant shoe, valuable and comfortable at the same time, practically indestructible!
Each pair of shoes is hand-cut, the insoles are all in leather: the only truly breathable material.
Composition: 100% leather
item: McPHERSON 6800