Shoe EEB010 173 LANCASTER black
CHURCH'S - Oxford shoe in brushed calf leather
• Oxford lace-up with profile detail
• Calfskin with smoked glossy finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Form 173
• Double leather sole
• Inner lining for maximum durability
• Goodyear construction with rain welt
• Information about the shoe written by hand on the lining
• Church's emblem on insole and sole
Based on the popular 173 shape, it features a thick double leather sole and raincoat, which allow you to face the weather without sacrificing style. Each specimen is scrupulously polished to obtain a brilliant final effect and its characteristics are carried by hand inside the upper with a particular calligraphy, making each pair a unique model.
Made in Northampton, England.
The result of a shoe worked with GOODYEAR technique is an elegant shoe, valuable and comfortable at the same time, practically indestructible!
Each pair of shoes is hand-cut, the insoles are all in leather: the only truly breathable material.
Composition: 100% leather